Do that elegant panna cotta recipe for a fragile dessert that’s certain to impress friends.
Combining a creamy elderflower panna cotta with a bitter elderberry compote, this pudding recipe is the proper of completion to a scrumptious feast. For extra mouth-watering desserts, strive these strawberry pudding recipes or a scrumptious blackberry and pear tarte tatin.
Belvoir Farm Elderflower Panna Cotta recipe
For 4 individuals
For the panna cotta
For the compote
- 175g sugar
- 200g elderberries
- 50 ml of water
- A splash of contemporary lemon juice
- For the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in somewhat chilly water till tender. Put the milk, cream, vanilla pod, syrup and vanilla in a saucepan and convey to the boil. Squeeze the water from the gelatin leaves, add to the pan and take away from the warmth. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved.
- Divide the combination amongst 4 ramekins and permit to chill. Refrigerate for not less than an hour till agency.
- For the compote, place the sugar, water, lemon juice and elderberries in a saucepan and convey to the boil. Decrease the warmth and simmer till the sugar has dissolved. Take away the pan from the warmth and let cool barely earlier than serving. (If desired, you’ll be able to cross the cooked elderberries by means of a sieve for a clean sauce.)
- Earlier than serving, invert every panna cotta onto a serving platter and spoon over the compote.
Recipe and pictures courtesy of Belvoir Farm.
Would you want extra data and inspiration from The English Dwelling? Click on ‘Like’ on our Fb web pagecomply with us on Instagram and Pinterest, be part of the dialog Twitter and take heed to our newest podcast.