The April problem of STELLAR is right here!
You guys are in for an actual deal with with this problem. It is the primary child from our new crew of editors, Megan and Adele, and so they actually knocked it out of the park.
This problem is stuffed with incredible articles written by our superb crew and vogue spreads you do not wish to miss, due to our vogue editor Zeda.
Niamh Cullen is our cowl star and the way superb does she look?! She talks to Megan Roantree in regards to the hardest 12 months of her life and focuses on the positives for the 12 months forward.
We’re so excited for you all to get your arms on these, we hope you’re keen on them as a lot as we do!
As for what’s in it? Here is what you possibly can anticipate:
- Irish ladies speak to us about motherhood and having a big household in 2023.
- Adele Miner helps us clear our lives.
- Ghosting folks is typically allowed, says Jade Hayden. Learn her protection of the courting dilemma.
- We dive into the advantages of daydreaming (sure, actually) and why we ought to be doing it extra.
- As well as, a lot, far more!
This month we’re additionally teaming up with Seachtain na Gaeilge le Energia to encourage extra folks to make use of the cúpla focal they’ve. To rejoice, we have created a phenomenal Irish model of our new cowl – and we expect you may agree, it seems lovely.
Get your copy of STELLAR journal now and tell us what you assume on Instagram, Fb, TikTok and Twitter @stellarmagazine.
Give your opinion
Extra like this